Programs of Study
The CTE programs of study linked below are helpful guides to develop your own local CTE programs that lead to students ready to enter the workforce, and continue their education in college. Find a program of study for your school in the search link below.
Workforce information is an essential part of planning your CTE program to align with high skill, high wage, high demand areas of the local and state economy. Find helpful workforce information in this section.
Career and Technical Student Organizations
Career and Technical Student Organizations (CTSOs) play an integral part in a student’s career and technical education. CTSOs enrich student learning that starts in the classroom, build strong partnerships between industries and future employees, and provide future career experience that students carry into their careers and communities.
- Business Professionals of America (BPA) - Texas
- DECA, Texas Association
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA)
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- SkillsUSA Texas
- Texas Association of Future Educators
- Texas FFA Association
- Texas Technology Students Association (TSA)
- National Technical Honor Society