The Education and Training Career Cluster® focuses on planning, managing, and providing education and training services and related learning support services. All parts of courses are designed to introduce learners to the various careers available within the Education and Training career cluster.
Career Cluster Pathways
The Education and Training Career Cluster® has three career cluster pathways to guide students to their desired occupation in education and training.
- Administration and Administrative Support
- Professional Support Services
Source: Advance CTE
To help students learn more about careers in education and training, download and distribute the Education and Training College and Career Planning Guide.
Follow the links below to teaching resources related to this career cluster.
Education and training teachers should get involved in at least one career and technical education (CTE) professional association. They are excellent sources of career cluster-specific teaching tools, ideas, networking, and mentors.
The following associations are related to careers in education and training:
- Association for Career and Technical Education (ACTE)
- Career and Technology Association of Texas (CTAT)
- American Psychological Association
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- National Education Association
- Family and Consumer Sciences Teachers Association of Texas
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
Career Cluster News
The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) provides workforce development services and resources to Texas employers and job seekers.
Take a few moments to bookmark the following TWC resources to explore later: